Monday 24 February 2014

Today I'm staying with the first book Athol appeared in "Master". If you've  not read it yet you don't know WHAT you are missing out on! Buy it here



"First stage is through those doors. So, no, you're not sneaking
in. We're doing this all the way properly. Come on, love, pull up your
big girl panties. And open that top button, or I will." The last words
were spoken in such a way, Anna stiffened.

"What the?" The words were hardly out of her mouth before
he took hold of her blouse and undid three buttons.

"Anna, I may be nice to you, but we do this my way. No need
to Sir me, but you will do as I say."

His tone and the look on his face made her skin tingle. Yes, he
was her friend. Yes, he was gay. And oh yes, he was dominant.

"Sorry." She bit her tongue to stop the title he commanded
slipping out. There was no way she was going to add Sir on to her
apology. Athol rolled his eyes.

Excerpt from Master courtesy of Raven McAllan
Image sourced from 

2 comments:

  1. When I wrote this Athol tld me he had a story to tell... Oh boy was he right...

    ReplyDelete