Tuesday 25 February 2014

Coming March 2014

I am so excited because we are getting closer and closer to the release of "A Dom's Decision" - Athol's Story.  So today I thought I'd share the "Blurb" for the book.  As far as I can tell it's not yet available for pre-ordering but as soon as it is I will get the links up :)

I am also hoping to persuade Athol and Edan to agree to an interview so if you have any questions you would like me to ask on your behalf then please put in the in the comments below.


When is a Dom not a Dom? When it stops him from being with the man he loves…

Athol Donaldson lost many people in his life, his lover, his family, his twin. The latter loss seems hardly worth morning over. Affric caused nothing but trouble when alive, and now, he seems intent on causing trouble from beyond the grave.

It forces Athol to seek out the one man he's never forgotten.

Eden Murdoch has no intention of letting Athol slip through his fingers again. He's lost him once, and as they're forced to pull together to unravel the mystery surrounding the parentage of a teenage girl, their love for each other blossoms.


Surely, being Doms doesn't mean they can't compromise? Will they be able to work out their differences, and find lasting happiness, or will this blast from the past prove to be their final undoing?

1 comment: