Friday 3 January 2014

January 3rd, 2014

Well Day 3 and I'm still on track! Posting here and book 3 read and reviewed!

See review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/809889089

Whilst I enjoyed the book very much, and will be investigating others written by the same author, it was another classic example of poor proof-reading/editing as there seemed to been rather a lot of confusion about the word YOUR and the use of YOU'RE instead.  I know, especially with children, that this is a common mistake but honestly if you are going to publish a book please at least ensure that your spelling and grammar are correctly used otherwise you're going to find readers not taking you as seriously as they could!

OK rant over.

Today's book is one that I won't be able to post a review on just yet as I am doing a final read through for a publisher of something that is being published in a couple of weeks time so it's going to be a case of watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment