Sunday 16 March 2014

Hello :)

You know I suddenly realised today that I have no idea who, if anyone, is actually reading this blog and, if they are, what they think. So maybe I should explain why I am writing it.

I am NOT Raven McAllan (the author of The Dom's Decision), neither am I employed by her, her publisher or in any way connected to her except through a fan-girl style admiration of her writing and a "facebook" friendship.

When I read Master (by the way that link takes you to the book on Amazon!) I was totally blown away, I can't even count how many times I've re-read it - jolly glad you don't get charged each time you re-read a book or I would be bankrupt. It was such a beautiful story and one character in it grabbed me more than any other - Athol.  I then begged, pleaded, grovelled and harassed Ms McAllan to write his story!

I've been lucky enough that she agreed and fed me little snippets now and then as she was writing the book, just to keep me going until, finally, she wrote the words "The End" and passed me a copy of her unedited, first draft to see what I thought.  I sat down and read, read until my eyes stung with tiredness and I could barely hold my kindle up to be able to continue reading.  OMG Wow what a story!

Now I should explain that I don't particularly go for m/m stories but Athol's story is beautiful.  It's a romance, a second-chance, it's sexy, it's sizzling hot and quite emotional as well.

So that's why I'm doing this, because I want you all (if there is in fact anyone here reading this) to experience what I have read. The book is, I believe, in it's final editing stage so should be out fairly soon but if you want to get a head start on your romance with Athol, now is a good time to read Master.

And finally - here is the latest snippet from Ms McAllan's blog (which can be found here)

As I've just got ALL my covers for A Dom's Decisioon, and my edits are due any day, where better than there to take my #SexySnippets?





(unedited)


Why dd I wear these old tight fraying jeans? Because Edan likes me in almost white, show every nook and cranny kecks, that’s why. So much for kidding himself he had no feelings to bother him.
Even those tiny non-erotic memories were enough to rouse his dick. Resigned to feeling stirred up and uncomfortable, Athol stuck his hand down the front of his jeans to move his cock out of the way of teeth marks. Not that he was averse to all sorts of said nips and bruises, just zipper ones.
The door opened and he looked round.
"Caught in the act."

No comments:

Post a Comment